Sunday, May 20, 2007

Development so far

I've now got to the stage where the animations and interface are nearly completed , just a few tweaks here and there.
I've decided I will hand this in as a prototype on DVD getting across the idea of the interactive film. I'm also going to show the following in the help section of the interface: a, visual showing the narrative structure, b, visuals showing how it could work in terms of online community communication, c, visuals showing how it could work in an interactive environment. So over the next week i will refine everything and post the swf file and screen grabs on here. With the problems I've had and with work committments etc, I'm really pleased with the prototype so far, and with more time I feel this could be developed as my MA project, but I also have other ideas as well.

No comments: