Sunday, March 04, 2007

Plan and Deliverables

Plan: "The Thoughts" Online Interactive Film.
I have now completed visual research and initial ideas and now know the direction I want to proceed in.
Tomorrow I'm off to New York and I will be back around the 19/03/07.

I will produce a prototype for "The Thoughts" based on using either Scene 3 (the wine glasses) or scene 4 (the kiss), both scenes have potential in terms of visual metaphors within the script and I will choose one to work on over the next week whilst in New York.

5 - 16/03/07 (New York): I will write script for the thoughts related to scenes 3 or/and 4 and upload to Blog. i will also produce still and moving images, capture sounds which I could use in some of the animated sequences or dream like shots etc. Also continue to refine idea and plan.

17 - 25/03/07: I will choose exact scene and script. Produce storyboards and detailed descriptions/visuals by hand and in Photoshop/Fireworks. Wednesday 21/03/07 I will show Martin scripts, storyboards and visuals etc.

26-30/03/07: I'm having an operation so will be out of action.

1-15/04/07: Easter - I will create Moving Imagery, Animations and sound in Final Cut, Soundtrack Pro and Flash.

After this I will see how I am progressing with this project and present and get feedback from Martin etc. I will then work on the Interactive Flash work using Actionscript (this is going to be the part that will test me and I will try to find someone to help - If there is anybody out there who wishes to get involved in this project who possesses very good Actionscript skills let me know).

I will then try to upload onto the Web and test this prototype. i will produce a demonstrator etc.

I also plan to create visuals which show how this film could work on a mobile platform and in an interactive spatial immersive environment.

Deliverables:
1. Film Plan and Script
2. Storyboards and Visuals
3. Animations and Movies - QuickTime and Flash files.
4. Interactive Flash prototype for 1 complete scene of Interactive Film.
5. Visuals for how Interactive Film could work on a mobile platform and in an Interactive, Spatial, Immersive Environment.
6. Online critical/reflective Blog with link to "The Thoughts" Interactive Film and Visuals.

Deadline: Beginning of June 07.

No comments: